Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trying something new ...

My name is Grey and I am a fan of table top games, board games, miniatures, card games, and gaming collectibles such as art. Over the last several years, I have listened to the Dice Tower and other gaming podcasts. This past fall (2009) I began to listen to the D6 Generation. It has quickly become a favorite of mine. The second segment is the podcasters achievements in gaming. I find it amazing that they can fit so many games and gaming related achievements into two weeks. So I am going to try to capture my passion for gaming in this up coming blog.

March 28, 2010

I finished painting my Space Hulk figs. I used a new dipping technique. I will post a photo. I don’t really enjoy painting as I not very good. I purchased Bisickle this week from Pulp Fiction, and placed an order with Funagain Games. I listened to the Dice Tower ep 168, and the D6 Generation ep 52. I put foam backing on my print n play dice games, and set them up in a box complete with dice, tokens, and markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment