Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, November 7, 2010

That JayHawk is a very ANGRY BIRD


Wow, so many ups and downs this past week. Mizzou lost twice, the Chiefs won 1 & lost 1 in overtime, and KU won after scoring 5 touch downs in the fourth quarter yesterday. Ryan & I were the only pair that stayed the whole game in our row. Plus, I visited with my college room mates who are split a pair of KU football season ticket. I have not seen Mike in 20+ years. During that time, he has served two tours of duty in Kuwait for the US Navy. Thank you Mike.
Last week, Pat and Kevin joined me at my house for an evening of games. We played Dominion, A World Without End, and a three player game of Sid Sackson's "I'm the Boss." It is a very open ended business negotiation game. It is a game that I think would play very well with 6 players.
Angry Bird has attack the Endres home like a virus. Hunter, Tammy, and I have all down loaded onto our droid phones. It is so addictive. Launching birds at pigs via a sling shot has never been so fun.
I did not attend game night tonight as I have been grading papers throughout most of the day. After dinner tonight, we did play 4 games of "10 Across Asia." Overall, the past week in gaming has been very rewarding. I am participating in 3 Secret Santa Board game exchanges this year. To give expecting nothing in return!!

No comments:

Post a Comment