Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A 3 Hour Tour That Lasts 10 Years

You are stranded for 10 years on a deserted island. You can take with you the following:
One food item (in a never-ending supply), one movie, one game, and one pop culture character.

If your not a Cool & Collected / League of Extraordinary Bloggers fan, please check out this site.

Nerd Rage Against the Machine

Team Hellions

Batcave Toy Room

While I love pizza & Chinese food, Peanut Butter wins out.  How about 10 years with the crazy like a fox Colonel Hogan.  He had a solution for what ever was thrown at him. 

As a huge board game fan, I would have to take a game that has unlimited re-playability and variety.  It is almost an impossible choice for me.  A deck building card game such as Dominion has unlimited playing combinations, but would it hold up for 10 years?  While Legos are not know as a game, in recent years Lego has developed a game line that include some titles designed by very well known game designers.  It has unlimited playability, but lacks the tension that I crave in gaming. 

My favorite game is Acquire.  It was designed by Sid Sackson, and was released in December 1963, the same month and year I was born.  It has held up for 50 years!

The movie was not as hard for me.  I'm a huge Creature of the Black Lagoon fan as well as Dances with Wolves.  However, my choice is "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World."  It is a 3 hour epic comedy that stars some greats including Spencer Tracy, Buddy Hackett, Jonathon Winters, Sid Caesar, Mickey Rooney, & Don Knotts.








No comments:

Post a Comment