Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Acquire; 3 weeks in a row



This week in gaming has ended on a very fun note. Pat, Paul, Tim, and Kevin, met at my house Sunday night for a gaming session. We played Pandemic. It is a cooperative game where you work together to prevent an epidemic/outbreak across the globe. We lost by running out of destination cards, but had turned in 4/5 cures. So close.............. Afterwards, we played a third game of Acquire (3 in 3 weeks!) We played my 1968 copy that Paul traded to me. It was missing a blue hotel piece, but I hope to have found one via a game part trade on Board Game Geek. I came in 4th place out of 5. My game suffered from pulling the wrong tiles. This week I painted Monopoly hotels to match the hotel merger tiles; pink, red, light blue, royal blue, green, brown, and yellow. It was a fun project that ended in me clean/sorting/ & arranging my painting/hobby supplies. While thrifting this week, I found copies of 3m classic; Jumpin and other misc. titles. A fun week of hunts for games, but no holy grails. I finished the most recent episode of the Dice Tower, and have some thoughts about making my own copy of Tactics; with 1 inch discs. Overall, the week was 7.5 out of 10 for gaming. Achievment Unlocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment