Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baltimore was a blast

Aside from attending my God son's high school graduation, I got to thrift (hunt) for games. My best find was a copy of Bootleggers for $1. I played 8 games of Magic the Gathering with my buddy Rob, and we went 4 & 4. We some how have a knack of playing similar decks against each other. Tongith, I stayed home, and played games with the family including a Tier auf Tier & Jurassic Park III Escape from the island. Overall this was another good week of gaming. I found good games, played good games, and made 3 game trades. Over the course of the next week, I will get Domination, Ploy, Business Decision, and KING OIL in the mail. On a scale of 1-10 (10 is good,) this weeks achievements in gaming was an 8.66 !! Bonus .66 for finding games in Baltimore via my Google phone



No comments:

Post a Comment