Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Carcassonne, Not Just Another French Town

This has been a fun weekend in gaming. On Saturday, we were invited to Tom Leisure's birthday party that included dinner and gaming. Tammy and I played two games; Bang and Carcassonne. Tammy enjoyed both games, and had wished that we played Bang again as she was just understanding the strategy when she was shot & killed. I was the Sheriff, and the deputy and I won the game by defeating all of the outlaws. When we got home, Tammy grabbed my Ipad, and I went to sleep while she played ?? how many games of Carcassonne. This afternoon, she played Ian and he beat her 120/80 points. Suffice to say I got out the game, added the river expansion, and we played two more games of Carcassonne. Hunter and Ian each got the victories. It made for a fun evening, as we enjoyed the Survivor final and a hot meal with fresh baked bread!!

No comments:

Post a Comment