Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Five's & Ten's of 2010

Five and tens are a traditional list of board games that were played at least 5 & or 10 times. It might suggest gaming favorites, or other trends/patterns such as quick, easy games. I have logged all of my games played for the past five years, so it makes for some interesting comparisons. I logged 239 playes in 2010. I got in the most games in April (41) and the fewest was in February with 6.

My 5's are; GoSu 5, Animal Upon Animal 5, A World Without End 6, Carcassonne 7, Acquire 7, Scrabble 9, Can't Stop 9

My 10's are; Call of Cthulhu 11 & Magic the Gathering 16

In a nice note, two Sid Sackson games are on this list, Acquire & Can't Stop

My first two games played in 2011 were Perry Rhodan: The Cosmic League & Carcassonne.

No comments:

Post a Comment