Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011, Off to a slow year.

So far 2011 Achievements in Gaming has gotten a slow start. I have not attended a gaming night at Pulp Fiction in well over a month. Honestly, I've lacked the motivation to drag my butt out from the front of my fire place. I have picked up a few games from local thrifts, and trades from board game geek .com. However I have lost my motivation along the way. Seasonal affective disorder? Naw I'm just lazy. I heard from Andy Mahon that the new game 7 Wonders is great fun. It is on my list to play as well as several other games. One bright spot is that I submitted an event application for Gencon. I always try to do something new at Gencon. I have never hosted an event before. It is entitled the "Sid Sackson Fan Fest." I opened the event up to 4-16 players who would like to gather and play Sid Sackson games including Acquire, Can't Stop, Focus, and others. Prizes & swag for all!! I did manage to play the '80s version of Mystery Mansion with Ian this week. I up graded the game by adding painted figures from an old copy of DVD Clue rather than using the pawns that came with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment