Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A late entry...... achievment unlocked

Holy Cow, I am off to a poor start. In my mind, I post every day or at least as planned. Last week, I went to BubbaGeek Con in the Ozarks. I played 25 games in two days. Endeavor was a huge winner and Nuns on the Run was awful. While several enjoyed making sexual remarks when two nuns occupied the same room…. The game was awful. My nun began right behind the two sisters, so even if I ran twice from the beginning, I was heard and eventually caught. I would rather have my teeth cleaned than be forced to play this game again. I will post some pics in a few days. Several fun games were Timber Tom, Stonghold, and Elk Fest. I did not want to like Stronghold, but would enjoy playing the game again. I have several cool pics of my eventually overrun.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 is AWESOME, the week in gaming was a 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment