Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thrifting; A New Meta Game

What a great week of gaming. Many achievements UNLOCKED!! I began a thrifting quest, and found Downfall, Monopoly Express, The American Dream, Labyrinth, Stratego vintage 1963, and a copy of Safari Rush Hour. All for just under $10. I played Downfall with Ian this past Saturday, and we had a blast. Tonight, I attended game group, and we played Treasure Hunt, Powerpuff Girls, and Acquire. I won Acquire with $33,100, a $100 more than Pat. What a good time. I downloaded the most recent Dice Tower podcast, and listened to the more recent episode of the D6 Generation. My copy of Timber Tom should arrive this week!!!!! Maybe I will get the game room organized. Presently, I have a trade proposal out, and an Ebay bid in the works.






Overall, a hard week to top!! On a scale of 1-10, 10 is awesome, an 8.7 Holy Cow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment