Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tier auf Tier !!!


A good night of gaming caps the end of a good week. My long awaited copy of Which Witch arrived Friday. It is in wonderful shape considering it is a 40 year old game. I would love to have cleaned up my game room, but I did get a second set of Bisikle bikers painted. During the week I listened to the most recent episode of the Dice Tower, and began episode 53 of the D6 Generation. The D6 mentioned a book called Hunger Games, and I picked up a copy. The theme/world is interesting. In addition, I did begin to take notes for a re-theme of Vegas Showdown. I took Ian to game night where we played Tier auf Tier twice, Bisikle, and Endeavor. Despite taking 5th place, I score 37pts which was a personal best. Overall, the week in gaming was an 8. Not bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment