Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, June 13, 2010

King Oil

Paul and I got King Oil to the table tonight. We decided to play for about an hour with Paul winning easily. The game would play 3 or 4 easily but was fun with two. In the end, a fire took out several of my wells, and ongoing digging struck out while Paul was earning $40,000 + in royalities several turns in a row. I will post pics later. Ian then joined us for a fun game of Powerpuff Girls; Villians at Large. It is a card game of back stabing, bluffing, and capturing villians. Ian won the final game. Overall, a great night of gaming after having a few weeks off. I have made several successful trades and finds over the past couple of weeks. I am looking forward to acquiring a copy of 3M Mr. President. While it won't get played often, it looks like an interesting game. I almost forgot, Ian had a sleep over, and We played a 6 player game of Tier Auf Tier. Ian's good buddy, Nate, won the final game as he rolled a croc, and made a easy placement of his final animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment