Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: A Great Year in Gaming But A Disappointing Year for Blogging

While I did a poor job of blogging this past year, gaming was wonderful. I played so many wonderful games. It's hard to decide which one was the best or my favorite. I recorded 302 plays that spanned 85 different games.  Aside from game play, I added many wonderful games to my collection including Merchants of Venus, Antiquity, Alien Frontiers, Castles of Burgundy,  Tzolkin and several hard to find Sackson games.

Speaking of Sackson games, my Sackson fan fest during Gencon was great fun.  I have already decided to host a third event. 

My big game hunt continued to peak during 2012.  I found so many wonderful vintage games.  I completed my collection of Man From U.N.C.L.E. games that were produced in 1965 and 1966.  Plus I found a game from my childhood, Merry Milkman 1955.  As my collection continues to swell, I am considering cutting back the big game hunt, limiting my game purchases to 10 games, and culling my collection.  However my real resolve is to return to writing....  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment