Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mr. Angry Eyes!

I'm a sucker for almost anything Star Wars. I immediately fell in love with the Star Wars Angry Bird toys that were released in the fourth quarter of 2012. While in Florida earlier this month to watch my oldest son run the Disney marathon, I stumbled across Darth Mash & Mashter Yoda. These wonderful toys are a cross over between Mr. Potato Head and Star Wars characters.

Who doesn't love Mr. Potato Head. The toy was invented and developed by George Lerner in 1949, and first manufactured and distributed by Hasbro in 1952. I have vague memories of attaching toy features to real potatoes. If your a fan of anything Mr. Potato then the Down Town Disney toy store would be nirvana for you. Aside from a large selection of Mr. Potato sets, you can build your own kit for $19.99. The only posted rule I could find was that the lid of the box "had to close." I guess if you wanted to, you could fill your box with only arms, and legs.

"May the Spud be with you!"

My blog - Achievements in Gaming; http://rgendres.blogspot.com/

Check out this link of toy & gaming blogs.

http://coolandcollected.com/category/the-league/



No comments:

Post a Comment