Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gencon Day Three; The 3rd Annual Sid Sackson Fan Fest

Huh?? Who is Sid Sackson? Well he was a prolific American game designer from the early 1960's through the late 1990's. He designed my very favorite game Acquire. For the past three years I have ran my own event and I had 12 gamers attend this year to play games from my Sid Sackson collection.


A new toys/game based on the new movie "Planes."


A new Star Trek toy.


A retro bat car.


2 different photos of Rivet Wars!


A hot Thanos heroclix that I couldn't afford.


My favorite event on day three is Laura & Tracy Hickman's Killer Breakfast. Think the humor style of the genius Dick Van Dyke combined with a live role playing game where 60 or so heroes die in two hours........ It is the best. This year zombie Smurf Hobbits were killed in red tape that eventually knocked down Godzilla who was being attacked by Mothera ........ What a great time!   











No comments:

Post a Comment