Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Post GenCon Blues

It hard to believe GenCon has come and gone. We played three new Gencon snags this past Sunday including Nile, Settlers Across America, and Hunger Games. While unpacking my swag, and finding room to store all of my new purchases, I began to get the itch to paint miniatures. So, I assembled my new Malifauix faction, and began to put on a base coat. The figs in the catalog, are standing on bamboo. However, Wyrd has not released a bamboo base so I had to make them. I used tooth pics, cut to fit on the 30 mm bases. I sprayed them black, and painted layers of brown, & yellow to give the bamboo appearance. So far, they are beginning to look good.

I wish I was a better painter. I have borrowed an painting DVD from Pat, and will burn it to my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment