Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

This past week in gaming was very quiet. Instead of playing games tonight, myself and several others volunteered to assist Pulp Fiction Comic and Games install shelves.

Most of my gaming focus this week has been in getting ready for GenCon. We leave Tuesday afternoon for 5 days of gaming goodness. I am looking forward several new games that will ship this fall including the Malifaux expansion, Alhambra card game, Innovations, Railways of the World card game, Age of Industry, Tomb of Iuchiban, the Invasion from Outer Space; The Martian Game, City of Thieves, and Heroes of Graxia.

If I play all of these games, I will be exhausted!! The real fun, is seeing old friends and making new ones. I will be blogging Wednesday through and Saturday. Stay tuned..............

No comments:

Post a Comment