Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Settlers of Catan

Go Packers! We had a nice day today including chicken chili, a few friends, and Settlers of Catan. 10/Ten games later... I did manage to get to Pulp Fiction last Sunday, and we played Conquest of Earth. It is a new game from Flying Frog productions. I purchased it at Gencon but it only just arrived. The game can be played either competitively or cooperatively. Overall, it was easy to learn, and our first game was very close. The game components are wonderful, but hard to photograph as every card has a glossy finish.


I have multiple trades in process including another copy of Can’t Stop, Executive Decision, and my first copy of Shanghai. In addition, I purchased a DVD set of all of the Avalon Hill General magazine issues.

I found a copy of Kellar’s Keep on Friday, and the box felt unusually heavy. Upon opening it, aside from being complete, it included all of the figures, doors, cards, and furniture from the base game; Hero Quest. Bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment