Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Friday, November 29, 2013

Oh What a TURKEY!

Turkey's one and all!

Child welfare workers who's behaviors suggest that they don't like children.....

Social Workers who ignore their ethics.....

People who abuse children, and animals.....

Those who make fun of mental illness.....

Racists and those who discriminate.....

Game publishers who forget or choose not to update their websites.....

Avalanche Press.....

Gamers who have analysis paralysis.....

EBay sellers who don't properly pack their items when shipping.....

EBay sellers who over charge for shipping.....

Maybe I am the biggest turkey of all?  After attending C2E2 last spring, I returned home and began to search for a game that I wanted to give to my close friend as he had bought a similar game in the same genre.  Unfortunately I could not find it.  I searched my collection thoroughly, that included updating my database.  Despite the additional effort, I found two additional games missing.  I didn't trade them nor did I sell them.  The disappointing possibility is that they may have walked off.  How sad......

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am a proud contributing member of the League of Extraordinary Bloggers.

Please welcome the Owl and Tree to the League.

Whatever I Think Of! explores Thanksgiving episodes.

Diary of a Dorkette is visited by TMNT.



 
This week’s assignment from the League: Gee, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment