Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gencon 2011

Gencon 2011 has come to a close as we are in route home. Overall, it was another 10 out of a 10. Highlights included; picking up Puppet Wars from Wyrd minatures, Dystopian Wars, visiting with the artist Lydia Burris, Mouse Guard rpg, playing Battleship Gallaxies, playing & being with Ian, and my Sid Sackson event. The fan Fest was a good first event as 10 people attended and I was able to teach many of Sid's great games including Acquire, Can't Stop, Domination, Vacation, Buried Treasure, & I'm The Boss. It was a real treat to meet Michael Gray of Hasbro & continue to learn more about Sid, his games, and his legacy. I gave copies out of chapter 3 to all participants as well as Gail Gygax, and Keith Blume from Fred Distribution. Fred provided prize support including gift certificates and a new copy of I'm the Boss.

I am also interested in the following fall releases that I saw at Gencon; Quarriors, and Terra clips. Right now I'm catching up on Gencon related pocasts, and planning to paint my minis. It's only 370 days until Gencon 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment