Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Puppet Wars!!!


I finally got in a game of Puppet Wars! Earlier this week I finished painting my 55 figures. Yes, I said 55 figs. The base game comes with 18 figs but I bought the whole collection at Gencon. We played a traditional 3 player, player or work bench elimination. The game board looked great with my painted figs and painted obstacles. Overall, I have a lot to learn about the puppet masters and game combinations.

Last February I heard or read about a unique game called Catacombs. It combines disc flicking and a traditional dungeon crawl. The game quickly sold out until it's second printing that released this week. I read a notice on Twitter this morning that this print run has already sold out. Kudos to my local game store for ordering me a copy. Too many games that I want to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment