Reunited & It Feels So Good

Reunited & It Feels So Good

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Week that was Acquire

Week 2 of Thrifting was awesome. I acquired Prize Property, Buffy, Dark World, the Ebay game, Axis & Allies, Monopoly the City, and Acquire. Paul (lucky) Roberts found 3 copies of Acquire in three days. We played a three player Acquire tonight, and I won with $41,600. Had Pat been a little more aggressive with some of his stocks, he would have won huge. In addition, we played Prize Property. It is a push your luck game, with an equalizing factor, the Lawsuit/gavel. Paul won this, but lost 6o Million in buildings before getting the win. Overall, it is a beautiful game. I got this game via Ebay for $7.99. I think that the new Monopoly City may be a remake of this game. I finished the latest Dice Tower, the topic was remakes. Does Agricola really remake Puerto Rico? The week in gaming was a 8 plus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment